When adding additional services to a package, a coordination fee of 15% of these additional services will be assessed.
To secure the date and time of your ceremony, we do ask for a $500 deposit that is applied toward your wedding invoice and is non-refundable.
- Once you have decided to utilize our services, we will arrange your marriage license appointment for you and will send you the marriage license application and the appropriate directions to show you where your agent is located.
- You must be at least 18 years of age. There is no waiting period, residency, or blood test (rubella) requirements for either the bride or groom.
- Fee for Marriage License: $75 (subject to change) and is payable directly to your licensing agent in the form of cash only.
- The license must be obtained in Hawaii. Both parties must be present when applying for the license. The license is good only for 30 days, including the date of issuance, prior to the actual wedding. Your marriage license is recognized worldwide.
- Photo I. D. required (current driver's license)and all other countries must bring their passport. No blood test or health requirements needed. Photo I.D. required and all other countries must bring their passports.